Five Favourite Corners Of My Home.
I am a self-confessed homebody, and I like to have a home that makes me feel happy to be in – somewhere I can come back to and feel relaxed! I thought I’d share a few of my favourite corners of my home; a little roundup of the cutest spots in our little house…
01. The gallery wall is our newest addition, but it was instantly one of the best ideas we’ve ever had! It sits in a space in our hallway that wouldn’t have otherwise been used – and I managed to include some seriously awesome prints! I doubt I’ll ever get sick of this simple but colourful space. You can see the full post here.
02. My barcart is also quite a new addition, I think we got this towards the end of last year – and it’s seen a lot of use since then! This was an Oliver Bonas find, and I am completely in love with it! The vintage brass details combined with the marble is perfect for my living room, and it always manages to look chic, even loaded with bottles of booze! The Luxe bar cart is where it’s at.
03. These living room shelves may not look like much (they’re IKEA!), but they are totally transformed a boring blank wall in our flat. Seriously. A few books, a vinyl player and some cute brass West Elm ornaments was all it took to brighten up the entire room. Me love. Full post here, if you’re interested.
04. Of course, my bright white, grey grout and marble bathroom had to make the cut. I spent so long designing this room, and I still love looking at it daily. Hell, even Lauren Conrad herself repinned a picture of it!
It’s light, uplighting and timeless; the perfect place to pamper yourself. I have a couple of posts about it here.
05. My bedside area has to be on this list too, as I’ve created such a serene, nighttime space! I got the gold mirror from a charity shop, and I think it fits beautifully with my IKEA bed and West Elm bedside tables – yup, really got a thing about marble.
The pops of pink and green really add to it!
Do you have a favourite corner of your home?