Love TAGPlorations Blog Hop Day 7
Hello everyone… Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!!! May you have a love-filled day.
Today is the Day 7 of the Love TAGplorations Blog Hop. It is the last day of the blog hop and also link up. There are many gorgeous inspirations from the STAMPlorations Girls on the blog today. I hope you all will come blog-hopping with us! Do not forget to leave comment along the way for chances to enter the giveaway (info at the bottom of this post).
Directly on the card base, I added some texture paste and fine glitter using the Zen Hearts ARTplorations Stencil. Set aside to dry, or you can dry it with heat gun but need to be careful not get too hot, becuase it will cause some bubbles on the texture paste.
While waiting for the embossed background to dry, I colored one of the page from Color Blooms Coloring Book using Spectrum Noir Colorsista Pencils Set 4.
Then using 2 sizes of Luggage Tags Nesting Dies CUTplorations, I die cut a black cardstock that I already added some of the gold paint from Finetect Mica Watercolor Paint, Metallic Gold.
I added the colored page on the back of the window tag with some non-wrinkle glue and cut out the extra with scissors. Then I added some of the gold sequing ribbon on it with mini stapler.
The sentiment is from Smile stamp set that I simply stamped it on a white cardstock with black archival ink and cut out.
Final step is adding the tag on the card after I made sure the embossing paste dried well. I use 3D foam tape to add the tag and sentiment on it.
And check out the glittery embossed background and shiny gold metallic watercolor paint on the tag:
That is my mixed media card today. Now it is your turn to get crafty and share with us! Below is the information how you play along and enter the giveaway:
Link Up Party:
- Create a new Valentine’s day project (any kind!) with a tag in it.
- Post it on your blog (or Flickr, Instagram, SCS gallery, etc.) and then link up here.
- Display the TAGplorations event graphic in your post and link back to this post to qualify for the prizes.
- You may enter as many projects as you want, but each project must be in its own post (1 project = 1 blog post = 1 entry)
- Use whatever product(s) you have; STAMPlorations products are not required.
- Link up here by Tuesday, February 14, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).
To be eligible to win, you need to leave comment on each STAMPlorations Girls’ blogs from today until Tuesday, February 14, 11:55 p.m. Pacific. The winners will be announced on March 10 in the February Challenges & Hops winners post at STAMPlorations Blog. So be sure to follow the blog if you aren’t already.
The Prizes are:
- THREE (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on this post and participating designers blog will each receive a $10 gift certificate to the store
- ONE (1) randomly drawn participant to the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of stamp set (Pocket Blooms, A Full Heart, or Two of Us)*
- ONE (1) randomly drawn participant to the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of any 2 of the new love-themed dies (Love, Always, XOXO, Forever, You & Me, Clustered Hearts)*
- ONE (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of tag dies set: Luggage Tags or ATC/Tag Builder
Get 20% off on all regular and sale-priced items STAMPlorations stamps, stencils, and dies by using this code: STAMPGIRLHELEN when you check out (please copy and paste the code). Code can not be combined your code with any other discount codes.
When you create with STAMPlorations products, you can link up also at the Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge!
I also playing along at February CAS Card Challenge:
THANKS A BUNCH for stopping by my blog today! And I hope you all have a fabulous day!