Cranberry Cream Cheese Holiday Salad
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Almonds
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Splenda
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup Splenda
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package sugar free Jello brand raspberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 8 ounces of cranberries (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix together the almonds,1 tsp salt, 4 1/2 tablespoons Splenda and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the Splenda and cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the gelatin mix and boiling water. Mix in frozen raspberries and chopped cranberries then stir until thawed. Pour over cream cheese mixture in pan. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.
More posts from Low Carb Recipes