LuLu*s How-To: Half-Up Party Lob!
The Lob has taken the hair scene by storm, and we couldn’t be more thrilled. If you recently made the chop – and are now in need of some style inspo – have no fear, our Half-Up Party Lob is here! Oh-so simple (and chic!) you’ll be excited to style this party perfect do again and again!
1. Using your curling iron as a wand, create waves from the root leaving the ends straight.
2. Backcomb the crown of your hair to create volume, while also smoothing any frizz on the top layer.
3. Start the half-up by pulling back the desired amount of hair from around the temples.
4. Give this section a half twist, and pin underneath to secure.
5. While holding the pinned section in place, use the pick side of the comb to lift the crown for volume.
6. Complete the style with hairspray! For a more causal look, carefully pull out small pieces to frame your face.