Fill Up Gas Tank Icon - Free Planner Printable
Hi everyone. Welcome back for another Free Planner Sticker Printable.
On Monday's I try to post a universal printable that you can use for any planner you have in your stash. I know some of you switch up what planner you use on a weekly basis. I myself use the Big Letter Size Happy Planner that I leave on my coffee table. And I also use a Filofax Personal Ochre Malden as a planner/wallet that I carry in my purse. I use it as more of a To Do List and Calendar tracker, but it is also nice to have pretty stickers to decorate with. I just want to put stickers wherever I can!
This weeks printable is a Gas Tank Icon. I originally had this icon on the Weekly/Monthly Stackable Sidebar Printable. I had a request to make some of the icons in separate sheets, so that is what I did. The Planner Icons came out on July 27, 2016 and the Bill Due Icons on August 1, 2016 and the Happy Mail Icons will soon follow.
Click on the actual picture for the jpeg file, click the links below each picture for the pdf file, and studio3 file with the cutlines included for your Silhouette Cutting Machine (this is the exact bundle I bought). You can cut these out buy hand using Scissors (these are the scissors I use when I cut by hand). Also, I get messages asking me about the paper I use to print with. I use onlinelabels.com and have every kind of inkjet paper they offer in white and clear in the full back.
Download the pdf HERE
Download the studio3 HERE
If you use any of my printables in your planner, take a picture and tag me @myplannerenvy on Instagram or post your picture on my Facebook Page so I can see them in use. It really makes me happy to see others using my printables, plus it gives me new inspiration on how I can decorate my own planner and improve my printables to make them more universal for all planner lovers. :)
Please read and consider the following:
- MY PLANNER ENVY printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, please give credit to MY PLANNER ENVY & link back to my website (www.myplannerenvy.com), so others can obtain the files from the original source.
- I will always give credit where credit is due, so in return I would like the same consideration.
- If my printables violate any copyright laws, please let me know and I will remove them immediately.
- If any icons were used in this printable, they were downloaded from flaticon.com.
- Amazon affiliate links may have been used in this post. You don’t have to use my link to purchase the product, but by doing so, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use.