My top ten most popular Pinterest pins ever
I have to say Pinterest is one of my favourite social medias - one huge site full of interior inspiration, recipes and travel ideas - what's not to love?! Such is my avid use (some sceptics would say addiction) I was recently named a Power pinfluencer. But even I didn't realise the extent of my pinning until I noticed that today I will have posted over 10,000 pins across my (56) Pinterest boards - that's a lot of pinning, even by my standards! I thought it would be fun to take a look back at my top ten most popular pins ever. I'm particularly loving the last one - it goes to show we're kindred spirits!
1. This green wall in a Swedish apartment caught everyone's eye!
2. We're all loving the idea of this Paris bolt hole.
4. One Swedish apartment, two different ways.
5. It seems creating an urban jungle is high up on everyone's list, and we're taking inspiration from Marij Hessel's plant display.
6. Walk in wardrobe, organised corner or a fab hallway - either way, we all loved this arrangement in the home of a Norwegian blogger.
7. A firm favourite bedroom (and one of my top posts of all time too - who doesn't love Holly Marder's Dutch boudoir?!
9. Or perhaps an outdoor shower is more your thing (if only the Danish cottage came with it!)?!
No words, just the recipe.
What do you think, can you see why these pins were so popular?!
Have a lovely day!
PS Loved reading all your comments about yesterday's all white apartment - so interesting, thank you!
Source: click links above pictures to reach the original post which feature the credits. No credit found for that oh so dreamy bath tub - please advise if you know!