Crockpot Chicken Marinara: Easy Italian Recipe
Looking to add a fun Italian twist to your dinner this week? This Crockpot Chicken Marinara recipe is the perfect delicious dinner to add to your week! It’s so easy to make, perfect for a busy weeknight dinner!
Go grab your Crockpot and let’s get started!Share
Crockpot Chicken Marinara
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 3 hours 30 mins Total time: 3 hours 40 mins
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 24 oz. Classico Parmesan and Romano Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried Basil
- ½ teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1½ teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Place chicken in Crockpot.
- Cook chicken on HIGH for 3 hours, or on LOW for 6 hours, covered.
- After 3 hours on HIGH, or 6 hours on LOW, drain juices from Crockpot.
- Mix Classico, Garlic Salt, Onion Powder, Basil, and Oregano together thoroughly in medium bowl, then evenly pour mixture over Chicken in Crockpot.
- Evenly sprinkle Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese over Chicken.
- Cook for 30 more minutes on HIGH, or until done, covered.
- Serve with a side of pasta and enjoy!
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out these delicious favorites below…
The Easy Crock Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe is the perfect party appetizer! Delicious and just 3 ingredients!
Looking for an easy and seriously delicious appetizer recipe?? This Slow Cooker Smokies Recipe is sure to satisfy those taste buds! It’s simple to make and always the star of the party!
Are you looking for a very delicious all-American dinner recipe? These Easy Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs are perfect for the occasion!
The Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chip Recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! The chips are fun to have as a dessert, or as a snack!
On the hunt for the perfect Fall dessert? This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
These Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! They’re easy to make, so delicious, and only four ingredients!
Got an after-dinner Cookie Craving?? This Dark Chocolate Mint M&M Cookie Recipe is your solution! These easy cookies are so moist and super delicious. Plus… just 4 ingredients!!
Don’t miss out! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas!