How to encourage a good friend
There are times in life when you want to encourage a good friend and I have the perfect card idea for that! The key to a friendship card is to keep it simple and make it beautiful.
You have two choices:
- choose a stamp set
- choose a beautiful paper design
What I love about Stampin' Up! products is that the design decisions are made for you (if you want)! The Joyous Noel paper has sophisticated designs and lovely Christmas colors, but you can pair this paper with non-Christmas images too!
How about the Wishing You Well stamp set?
Wishing You Well Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Look at the elegance of these images, ideal for projects no matter the season. These Distinktive stamps are simply for the heart.
Making Wishing You Well the perfect stamp set for a friendship card! See how to make this card using the instructions below. Happy stamping!
Wishing You Well notecard
- Stamps: Wishing You Well (147867/w; 147864/c)
- Stamp Pads: Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (147115); Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad (147112)
- Paper: Joyous Noel Speciality Designer Series Paper (147816); Sahara Sand (121043); Merry Merlot (146979)
- Misc.: Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8” Reversible Ribbon (147818); SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Sahara Sand: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” (for base card) and 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Joyous Noel DSP: 1” x 5-1/2”
- Merry Merlot: 1/2” x 5-1/2” and 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Fold the Sahara Sand cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere the strip of Designer Paper onto the strip of Merry Merlot cardstock so that you have about ¼” of border. Adhere to base card, about ¼” over from the card fold.
- On the 2-1/2” piece of Sahara Sand cardstock, stamp the “leaves” using Soft Suede ink. Stamp the “flowers” using Merry Merlot ink. Adhere to the larger piece of Merry Merlot cardstock. Adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment using Merry Merlot ink.
- Tie the Merry Merlot/Copper ribbon into a bow and adhere to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.