Splatter Paint Nail Tutorial Collaboration!
HHEEEYYYYY! Guess what?! I have an exciting collaboration to share with you today! Have you guys heard of Nailpolis? They are an online "Nail Polish Museum" and they have a magazine page that they featured me on. My splatter paint nails from last summer are one of their top liked manicures, so they asked me if I would collaborate with them on a tutorial. Basically I did the nails, took the photos and sent them off. They just posted it and I'm so excited to share it with you! I love the way it turned out, my nails, the photos and the actual tutorial! You should totally go check it out!
- OPI: My Boyfriend Scales Walls
- OPI: Suzi's Hungary Again!
- OPI: Fly
- China Glaze: Flip Flop Fantasy
- Illamasqua: Rare
- Essie: The More The Merrier
- Funky Fingers: Power Play
- Art Club: Psychedelic Dream
- Seche Vite: Dry Fast Top Coat