I'm going to share some of the recipes that I make in case I lose my mind and decide to do this crazy diet again. Most of the recipes are actually meals we normally eat, just with a variation of ingredients. Take this gazpacho for example. Sometimes I add sugar or even bread to my gazpacho, but why? This one is probably the best gazpacho recipe I've made and it's fresh, healthy and has no additives. Win-win. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced (less if you don't like it very garlicy)
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- Dash of salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (29 oz.) can low-sodium tomato sauce
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you get a slightly smooth texture with small chunks scattered throughout (or whatever texture you like your gazpacho). You might need to do this in batches depending on the size of your food processor. Transfer to an airtight container. Chill for 2 hours and serve.
Source: SK Original