happy friday everyone! what’s on your agenda for the weekend? i’ve been trying to plan better meals for myself and do a lot of prep in the kitchen on sundays so i don’t get lazy during the week and make bad eating choices. lots of salads and soups — i’ve been making a delicious chilled cucumber soup, and laura miller’s oven roasted tomato soup — so easy and so very yummy! so this week’s friday finds are all about the kitchen. have a great weekend! xo, victoria
- oh happy day’s studio kitchen makeover definitely makes us happy.
- i’d like to take la causa’s woven tote to the farmer’s market for some fresh goods.
- i’ve been on the hunt for a vintage dish rack like this pretty one — so unique for drying dishes when they’re usually so boring looking.
- i’m in love with Carr’s Hill line of hand-crafted pottery created by Rebecca Wood for r. wood studio ceramics — such great styling too, right?
- this is such a clever idea for creating a space saving window bar — just pull up a couple stools and voilá!
- quitokeeto is one of my very favorite online shops for kitchen accoutrement — and this chef’s knife is just perfect.
- this bright and airy kitchen may be my all time favorite — plus i have a thing for louvered windows.