one of the things i love best about travel is collecting unique pieces of artwork from all over the world. in cuba we visited the plaza de armas which is kind of like a little flea market in a pretty, tree-lined square. they sold tons of vintage and new political, concert, and gallery event poster prints and i picked up a few for me and for friends. this week’s friday finds features spaces share unique galleries with one of a kind art, the kind that really means something special or reminds you of a specific time or trip. enjoy! and happy friday, everyone, xo victoria.
- the coveteur has an amazing peek into kate and andy spade’s enviable art collection.
- i love this beautiful built-in headboard / nighstand, and most especially that lovely piece of woven artwork.
- this is a really lovely collection of eclectic bedside artwork.
- i love this somewhat whimsical display or favorite art pieces featured on design*sponge.
- h & m’s head of design displays her artwork beautifully — i love when art just effortlessly leans against a wall.
- an iconic piece of furniture blends well with an art collection, too — like this stunning Wishbone Chair by Hans Wegner.