happy friday everyone! how are you surviving the holiday rush? I’m barely making it through — so much to do, my house is a disaster area (think Lucy fur everywhere!) and i’m deeply in need of a mani pedi, but such is the holiday season — so very much to do and so little time to do it all in! I hope to catch up with all the chores this weekend and in the meantime, it would appear I’m feeling a bit ‘moody’ in addition to everything else that’s overwhelming, but at least they’re pretty and moody rooms. have a great weekend one and all!
- in my stress, i’m finding this mural very soothing to look at. in both scenarios (see just below) it just makes the rooms.
- this is pretty sweet idea for a bedroom background — a tufted headboard that covers the entire wall looks pretty luxe, does it not? comfy, cozy and tres chic.
- i also quite like the idea of having a tufted banquette (in velvet, no less). it would be so cool to have this built into a quaint kitchen dining nook. it would really take the idea of an eat-in kitchen up a notch or two.
- artilleriet is one of my very favorite online shops when it comes to finding unique homewares and their holiday gift ideas this year are moody and most inspiring — do have a gander.
- i find this mural pretty romantic looking too — i’m not sure i could pull it off, but i really admire this kind of eclectic, over the top drama.
- this bedroom mural is very stylish, too! cleary, i’ve really had a crush on murals lately. if my home lent itself to this kind of look i think i’d try it in the bedroom behind my bed.