Easy Black and White Halloween Topiary! #LowesCreator
You might know that I simply adore Halloween decor. So when one of the challenges this month from Lowes was Curb Appeal. I thought it would be SO fun to make something Halloween-ish for the front porch at the #1905Cottage. And since the decor over there is mostly yellow, I thought keeping the Halloween theme to basically black and white would be perfect.
So I headed over to Lowes. And I found their Halloween section. They had a HUGE bin of lighted pumpkins with different scary faces, and it...
- Love this project! Thanks for sharing! Pinning! by Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces
- I love this! How much did it cost to make? by Melissa
- I love this!!! How much did it cost to make? by Melissa
- STOP IT! I want to come and sit on your front porch with you & ... by nest of posies
- This is SOOOO fun, Jen! I love it – perfect for Halloween!!! by Sara @ Mom Endeavors
- Plus 3 more...
- Fall Centerpiece Tutorial and #1905Cottage Fall Home Tour!
- DIY Spiderweb Dreamcatcher
- Halloween Foam Marquee Letters!