Vanilla Almond Chia Seed Bowl
As much as we love the breakfast classics, there’s just nothing like a chia seed bowl to get you feelin’ happy, healthy, and whole before you skip out the door. We’re talking protein, fiber, and those go-for-you Omega-3s that will make you feel like a million bucks. Today’s recipe comes from one of our favorite healthy food connoisseurs and Tig contributors, Jennie Miremadi. Take a gander, and we’re willing to bet that once you see how super easy it is to make this nutritious treat, you’ll be right on the chia seed train with us.
- Blend all ingredients (other than chia seeds, berries and almonds) in a high-speed blender until thoroughly combined.
- Adjust honey to taste.
- Combine mixture with chia seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until chia seeds are distributed evenly.
- Pour chia seed mixture into two bowls.
- Cover bowls and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove chia seed pudding bowls from refrigerator and garnish with berries and sliced almonds.
- Serve and enjoy! (Serves 2.)