Pretty Kitty with the Woodland Embossing Folder
- When you choose the size of Circle Layering Famelits that you want for this card, be sure to put them onto the card stock at the same time and just run it through the Big Shot one time.
- I mounted the circle piece with dimensionals.
- Again, be sure to stamp the greeting before you run the white c/s through the embossing folder.
- I used markers to color in the flowers: Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Soft Sky
- I sponged some clouds in using the Soft Sky pad and a scallop circle punched out with the retired 1 3/8" scallop circle punch. You can easily use one of the current scalloped circles to get a good little paper scallop to use to sponge around.
Click on any icon to shop in my online store!
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!