The Weekly Edit: Things That Makes Us Go “Ohhh”
In this week’s edit we’re totally into… 1) High gloss lips! A nice way to spice up the super matte trend. Get the look with Stila Lip Glaze….
2) Shades of mauve. The 90s-inspired trend moves into home decor and I’m not mad about it. The inspiration above comes from the home of Marie Worsaae, a partner at Aiayu, a Danish lifestyle brand. Her entire home is featured here over at Cereal and it’s worth the click. And, if you’re looking to recreate this look, a good place to start shopping is at West Elm….
3) Block heels and sparkly socks! Shop these MNZ shoes here….
4) Entryways that pack a punch! Cobalt blue is a great pick for those who love a traditional look that doesn’t lack personality. We’re big fans of the color Blue Compass from Behr.
5) Dusty rose nails…. Try Essie Angora Cardi to match the color pictured here.
6) Cute cacti earrings...
7) This genius stair runner idea from the crazy cool eclectic home of Christine Lennon. Hides dirt and looks great. I think we may need to install something similar on our stairs.
8) Lastly…This custom dish drainer via Italian company Riva 1920 is on the top of my lust list.
The post The Weekly Edit: Things That Makes Us Go “Ohhh” appeared first on Wit & Delight.