Weekend Wrap Up
Yay! We made it through the first week of 2016 - one of the toughest weeks of the year, every year. Coming off a school or work break, in our case both-and coming back from sunny Florida to the now seasonal frozen temps (unopened bills stacked, laundry and holiday decor and remnants every where) re-entry is never easy.
Above is my kitchen, it was also my most "liked" photo on Instagram in 2015-you probably saw those "2015 Best Nine" on your feed. I actually thought people were going back and checking which of their photos were the most liked, which seemed pretty tedious, until one of my daughters clued me in to this site - it just easily generates it for you (if your interested: go here). It's pretty cool to see the best nine come up!
I spent A LOT of time online last weekend, in a fun "quasi" productive way - here's some of the things that grabbed my attention:
- 26 Organizing Tips That Actually Work
- Small Space Designer Tricks
- It's boot season, which means I only want to look at sandals! Like these go with everything metallic block heels these neutral suede and cork wedges and OBSESSED with these tasseled beauties!
- Been living in these jeans.
- Lauren's Interior Design Inspiration Pinterest round up -thanks for including me!
- fuzzy GOLD slippers!
- My favorite sources for well priced, white fluffy towels.
- Some inspiration if your looking to decorate a console table.