Mummy Nail Art Tutorial!
Good morning polished world! How are you all today?! As promised I am bringing you another Halloween tutorial before Friday! One today, two tomorrow, and wraping it all up Friday with my last Halloween manicure! Busy busy week for The Little Canvas!
Today's tutorial that I'm sharing with you is an adorable cute mummy design! I loved my mummy nails from last year. After going through my old posts before creating my nail art wheel, I knew I wanted to create a tutorial for this design. It looks complicated, but it's really simple!
Let's take a look!
- Start off with a base coat of white polish.
- With a nail art brush and a black polish, or a black striper, create a "mask" where the eyes will be.
- While the "mask" is drying, take the nail art brush and black polish or black striper and draw random lines on the nail to represent the mummy's wrapping.
- With a small dotting tool, add white eyes on the mask.
- With a smaller dotting tool, add the pupils!
What do you think? Cute simple design? Something you think you may try??
As always, please tag me in any re-creations! I love seeing them!
See you tomorrow, <3.