1. Decide on the date and budget of the wedding
2. Make a list of guests
3. Choose a wedding venue and reserve it
4. Select and order a wedding dress and accessories, as well as a suit and accessories for the groom.
5. Make an appointment with the wedding organizer, who will select a team of specialists and help determine the concept of the wedding. Or independently find florists, decorators and a host and discuss the style and celebration program with them.
6. Choose and hire a wedding photographer and videographer
7. Send out invitations to the wedding
8. Rent a transport
9. Hire musicians or DJ. Music will set the tone for the whole holiday, so pay attention to the musical content of your evening.
10. Choose and hire a florist
11. Choose a hairdresser and makeup artist
12. Choose a pastry chef and order a wedding cake
13. Prepare a seating plan
14. Write and print the wedding timing and give it to everyone who participates in the organization of the celebration
15. Contact all contractors to schedule an arrival time. Write down all the phone numbers and, together with the schedule, pass it on to your wedding planner so that he/she can control everything on the day of the celebration.
Download event photography brochure