Offices absolutely need high-end audio video systems for multiple purposes such as business meetings, slideshows, impressing potential clients and investors, and so on. However, it can be quite confusing what to install when you actually are out to buy and install audio video installations for your workplace, as there are many systems that you may or may not need.Here are 5 important points to follow upon when setting up a complete set of audio video systems:
1. Identify Your Needs: The first thing to do is identifying your equipment need. This means making a list of the necessary equipment and avoiding the ones that you don’t need. Some of the necessary equipment, for example, are a projector, speakers, conference accessories, mic and a large screen. Some of the optional accessories are 4K TVs, digital receivers and music systems.
2. Plan a Budget: The next step is planning your budget. Your budget may vary according to your needs, but it is important to have a fixed budget in place. This way, you will have an idea of how much will it cost for installing all the systems you choose in the previous step. You can get an approximate cost for both the equipment and installation costs by asking your local audio video installation firm for quotes.
3. Get the Electric Terminals Checked: Offices often have a high volume of electrical equipment plugged in such as computers, displays, appliances, air-conditioners, lightings and so on. Hence before adding anything new such as audio video installations, make sure to get the outlets and voltage load checked to avoid any electrical failures.
4. Get the Cables Sorted Out: Cables overlapping all around and lying in plain view without any form of organization never presents a good outlook for your office. Hence it is necessary to sort out all the cables for your new equipment by employing proper cable management techniques to neatly hide the cables and give the entire office a neat and clean look.
5. Work with IT support for a hassle-free Installation: Many of your equipment may need an internet connection or a connection to your office back-end and systems. Hence, notify the IT guys in advance about the installations so that they optimize the internet bandwidth and set up security features such as firewalls and network security tools to allow your new devices to work at full potential.