Getting the best title loan in Kansas City requires you doing a whole lot of research and due diligence so that you do not fall into the hands of lenders who are out to exploit their clients rather than serve the best interest of their clients.
We will be looking at the things you need to look out for in your prospective lenders before you sign the dotted lines. You have to be careful s that you don’t fall in the wrong hands.
The following are some of the important tips that will help you find the best title loan providers in Kansas;
• Find out the Types of Payment Options Available: You need to ask all questions that you can think of, avoid making assumptions that you know when you have not asked for answer. You need to find out how your lender will receive payments from you. You need to know to know whether the payment will be deducted directly from your paycheck or if payment will be made directly to your lender. You have to know whether payments will be made weekly or monthly, usually the longer the repayment period the lesser the amount you pay monthly as a result of this make sure you negotiate the least amount of time possible so that you can pay less monthly.
• Understand the Online Application and Approval process: This part is very important, make sure you understand what the application and approval processes entail before you even commence your application process. Some allows you to complete the entire process online while some lenders will have you apply online and then complete a phone verification afterward. Find out if your lender mandates a visual inspection of your car as most lenders do this when you show up to pick up your check.
• Ask the type of Car They Accept: Before filling the application form, find out what type of car that is accepted by your lender. Some lenders offer car title loans for cars that are newer than 2000 while some accept cars that are from 1995 or sooner, s you have to have this information handy before you fill and submit the application. The mileage on your car also play a major issue. Hence, it is important that you find out from your lender what their mileage restrictions are to ensure you are on the right track.
• Make sure you can Drive your Car: Do not assume that your lenders will allow you to drive your car while you pay off the loan. Ask your lender if you will be able to drive your car after getting a car title loan. Make sure you go with a lender that will allow you to still drive your car after getting your loan.
• License: Make sure your lender is licensed and regulated to operate in Kansas City. If your lender is not licensed to offer online title loan in your state, you won’t be able to get a loan so it is important to make sure you ask questions about licensing from your lender.
If you adhere to the tips highlighted above, you will surely be on the right path to how to get the best title loans in Kansas City.