The demand for wheelchairs that are light in power, high in functionality, offers a higher degree of comfort and in essence improves the lives of people facing the challenge of disability or degenerated muscle problem.
The market has an extensive range of wheelchairs that are available in varying specifications. One of them is a folding wheelchair. It is one of the lightest power wheelchairs and is available with improved specifications. It is straightforward to use and adjust as per requirements.
Folding Wheelchair- Important Features
* A compact wheelchair which can be folded thus easy to transport and store. It fits in the trunk of a car very easily.
* It is light in weight, just 21 kg (one battery) and another model which is 22.5 kg (2 batteries)
* It takes just one second to fold or open. As soon as it is folded, it stands upright and can be rolled on wheels
* It comes with two pieces of Soft Pack Polymer Li-ion batteries which are lighter, safer and durable compared with other options like cylinder Li-ion batteries.
* It can travel up to 25km
* It can carry an ideal weight of 100kg though it can accommodate still higher weights without any trouble
* High comfort factor
* The wheelchair has energy-saving brushless motors which work quietly but powerfully.
* It also comes with an energy-saving motor and high torque
* Users can easily control their wheelchair using the joystick controller. It is effortless to control, and no assistance is required.
* This wheelchair has a lighter and stronger structure made up of high-grade aircraft aluminium which ensures the durability of frame and safety of the user.
* Easy to adjust armrests for easy transfer to other surfaces or to get closer to tables.
* The user can enjoy comfortable sit-down and stand-down position with footrests that fold inwards.
* Hydraulic system powered anti-tilt support ensures flexibility and reduced chances of falling backward
All these features have made this Folding Wheelchair perfectly suitable for improved mobility for elderly and disabled people.