The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $15
We’re about to enter the biggest shopping weekend of the year, and I want to streamline your holiday shopping with this fun gift guide. We all have so many people on our Christmas shopping list, so holiday budgets can get out of control very quickly. Today I’m sharing 40 of the best Christmas gift ideas for women under $15, and she’s guaranteed to love every item on this list! Whether you’re shopping for your sister, mom, wife, friend, teacher, or family member, I’ve got you covered.
The Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Women Under $15
2. Threshold Porcelain Pineapple Trinket Dish: This petite pineapple trinket dish is one of the happiest decor pieces in my office. It’s the perfect size for storing rings and earrings and couldn’t be cuter.
3. Ban.do Sip Sip Tumbler: A girl can never have too many tumbler cups, and this adorable design will surely put a smile on her face.
4. Voluspa Maison Blanc Prosecco Rose Mini Tin Candle: This candle smells so good, and the packaging is so beautiful. If pink and Prosecco Rose aren’t your jam, no worries! This candle comes in a variety of scents and colors.
5. Ribbon Bow Socks (available in 3 colors): As a kid, I dreaded getting socks as a Christmas present, but honestly…they’re one of my favorite presents as an adult! These socks have a sweet ribbon bow that is just so darling.
6. Ceramic Skyline Trinket Dish (available in NYC, London, and Paris): Santa, if you’re listening, I would like this sweet little jewelry dish for Christmas this year. While the Paris skyline design is adorable, the NYC and London designs are equally fun.
7. Aveda Hand Relief Hand Cream*: This hand cream is the bomb! I’ve been testing it out over the past few weeks, and it’s done wonders for my hands in the cold weather. It has a spa-like scent, and it’s incredibly moisturizing. While it’s a fabulous gift on its own, you can also pair it with your favorite nail polish for an extra-special gift.
8. BP. 55mm Metal Rim Cat Eye Sunglasses (available in 3 colors): My Quay My Girl sunglasses are my holy grail sunnies, and this $12 pair from Nordstrom is basically an exact dupe!
9. Zoella Beauty Ginger Bread Fizz Trio: Zoella is my favorite YouTuber ever, and I basically want to buy everything she makes! Her Zoella Beauty line is flawless (see my full review of Zoella beauty), and the new holiday releases are equally divine. This trio of bath bombs smells like sweet gingerbread cookies!
10. Sugar Paper Envelope Document Folder (available in 4 colors): The Sugar Paper office collection at Target couldn’t be more precious, and this document folder has been one of my favorite purchases. It’s perfect for organizing your work documents or important files.
11. Glass Pineapple Jar (also available in gold and silver): I might need to buy this cute little pineapple jar for myself this Christmas, but I will definitely be purchasing a few for my friends. So, so cute!
12. Golden Monogram Mug: This mug is an all-time bestseller for a reason. It’s absolutely adorable!
13. Threshold Hammered Copper Coaster Set of 4: I recently picked up the matching hammered copper tray, and I’m in love with how it looks in my living room. These hammered copper coasters are so chic, and they’d make a perfect gift for a home decor lover or a fabulous hostess gift.
14. It Cosmetics Superhero Holiday Ornament: This mascara gives your eyelashes LIFE, and the convenient travel-size is perfect for vacations or storing in your purse. See my full review of this mascara here.
15. Brave Enough by Cheryl Strayed: This small book by Cheryl Strayed is jam-packed with wisdom. It includes a collection of her most popular quotes from her bestselling books, and it’s an easy way to find inspiration on a daily basis. I own and love this book! Check out my favorite Cheryl Strayed quotes.
16. Sweater-Knit Pom-Pom Beanie (available in 7 colors): Who doesn’t love a good beanie? This style is just perfect and comes in a variety of colors. Such a fun gift idea under $15, and it would also make a fun stocking stuffer.
17. MoroccanOil Treatment Ornament: MoroccanOil is one of the best hair oils on the market, and it will make you hair soft and shiny. This travel-sized version may seem small, but believe me, it will last you forever. You only need the tiniest drop of argan oil to make a difference.
18. L’Oreal Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Mask*: These new L’Oreal mud masks are so, so good. The green version is my favorite, but the charcoal mask is also fantastic. You can see my review of this line of mud masks in my Skincare Favorites post.
19. Essie Winter 2016 Mini Nail Polish Set: Essie’s holiday collections are always the ideal mix of winter colors, and this year’s set would make the perfect Christmas gift for any woman.
20. Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss Kit: Laura Geller makeup is honestly just amazing. I’m constantly blown away by her products, and this lip gloss kit couldn’t be cuter for a small gift or stocking stuffer. See swatches and a review of some of Laura Geller‘s most popular makeup products here.
21. Yes Please by Amy Poehler: Amy Poehler’s book is full of laughs and wisdom. It’s such a fun gift idea for anyone on your list. Check out my favorite Amy Poehler quotes if you’d like a sneak peek of the book.
22. Soap & Glory Get Into The Smooth: Soap & Glory’s products work well, look great, and smell fantastic. This trio of body butters is fabulous!
23. Vlando Small Portable Travel Jewelry Case: If you have a frequent traveler or fashionista in your family or circle of friends, this classy travel jewelry case is the perfect gift idea. It will keep all of your jewelry safe and secure throughout your travels.
24. Vaseline Holiday Lip Tin: The Vaseline Lip Therapy lip balm in Rosy Lips is one of my favorite lip balms, and it’s been featured on the blog over and over again because it’s the perfect texture and scent for smooth and soft lips. This holiday lip tin features three varieties of this amazing lip balm in a festive case. See my full review of the Vaseline Lip Therapy lip balms, how I use it with my DIY lip scrub recipe, and where to find the cutest crystal-covered version of the lip balm in my posts.
25. Marley Lilly Monogrammed Tassel Key Chain (available in a variety of colors): I’ve bought this monogrammed key chain for basically everyone that I know. It’s an affordable way to create a custom gift that she’ll never forget.
26. Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Kit Holiday Gift Set: I’m a die-hard Burt’s Bees fan, and this holiday gift set includes some of their best products. Your hands and feet will be super soft and smooth after using this kit! Check a few more Burt’s Bees gift sets under $15 in my blog post on their holiday collection.
27. OPI Breakfast at Tiffany’s Mini Nail Polish Set: You’ll be as glamorous as Holly Golightly with this beautiful nail polish gift set.
27. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette: I’m a YouTube junkie, and Carli Bybel’s tutorials are always flawless. Her new palette with BH Cosmetics features a gorgeous variety of eyeshadows and highlighters that are universally flattering.
29. She… by Kobi Yamada: This book is another item that I’ve gifted to basically everyone in my family. It’s filled with inspiring quotes that will give her inspiration to be her best self. One of my favorites!
30. Kate Spade New York Bow Paper Clips: These bow paper clips are such a fun gift idea because they’re something that she wants but probably wouldn’t buy for herself. They’re so girly and cute!
31. Butter London GRACEfull Nail Laquer Duo: Butter London nail polishes are hard to beat, and this duo is a budget-friendly way to try two classy nail polish shades.
32. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Bounty-Fruit Mix Kit: Burt’s Bees lip balm is a worldwide bestseller, and this quartet features four delicious flavors of their signature formula. Check a few more Burt’s Bees gift sets under $15 on their holiday collection here, and see how I use their pumpkin spice lip balm in my pumpkin spice makeup tutorial.
33. ban.do Love Potion Tumbler with Straw: Any woman on your Christmas shopping list will fall in love with this sweet tumbler cup.
34. Caudalie Winter Duo: Caudalie skincare is top-notch and includes anti-aging ingredients extracted from grapes. This mini duo will keep your lips and hands soft and smooth in the winter weather. See my review of Caudalie products in my skincare favorites post.
35. Custom Date Bracelet: Commemorate a special day in her life with this custom date bracelet. Such a thoughtful gift idea for moms, brides-to-be, or newlyweds.
36. Essence Sealed with a Kiss Holiday Kit: Essence lipsticks are one of my favorite drugstore makeup finds, and this holiday gift set features four lipsticks and one liquid lipsticks for under $10! See more of my favorite makeup products under $5.
37. Faux-Suede Cosmetic Case (also available in blue): A girl can never have too many small bags, and this faux-suede case is ideal for organizing school or office supplies, makeup, or jewelry.
38. Plaid Flannel Boxers (available in 5 patterns): Pajamas are always a guaranteed winner, and these plaid flannel boxers are one of my favorite designs for the season.
39. Too Faced Deluxe Melted Ornament: Liquid lipsticks are majorly trending, and this flattering shade by Too Faced is guaranteed to please.
40. Ulta Macaroon Bake Shop Bath Fizzers Gift Set: Bath bombs are already fun, but macaron-shaped bath bombs? Come on, it’s just too adorable!
Now that you’ve seen 40 of the best Christmas gift ideas for women under $15, I’d to know what’s on your Christmas list this year! Leave a comment below with the items that you hope Santa will leave you underneath the Christmas tree. Happy shopping!
This post includes affiliate links, which means that I make a commission when a purchase is made after clicking through a link. Items with an asterisk (*) were sent by PR; however, I was not under obligation to include them in this post. I value your trust and only recommend brands and products that I truly love!