Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe!
Every dinner deserves a delicious dessert, and this by far is one of my fall favorites! The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe!
With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake recipe is crazy easy! Are you ready to make some? Go grab your slow cooker and let’s get started!
Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe
Print Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe!
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 2 hours Total time: 2 hours 5 mins
- 1 box Betty Crocker Butter Yellow Cake Mix (15.25 oz.)
- 2 cans Apple Pie Filling (21 oz. each)
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- ½ cup Smucker's Caramel Sundae Syrup
- Spray inside of Crock Pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dump cans of Apple Pie Filling into bottom of Crock Pot, and spread evenly.
- Evenly drizzle ½ cup Caramel Syrup over apple pie filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry Cake Mix and melted Butter, and stir until crumbly. (break up large chunks into small crumbles using a spoon)
- Pour butter/cake crumble mixture over the Caramel/Apple Pie Filling layer in the Crock Pot, spread out evenly, and cover Crock Pot with lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours, or LOW for 4 hours.
- Serve up with some Whip Cream or a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream and enjoy!
Craving more delicious Desserts Recipes? Get inspired below…
On the hunt for the perfect Fall dessert? Welcome Fall with this delicious Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe! This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
On the hunt for another savory Fall Recipe? These easy Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites are insanely delicious, combing the incredibly yummy flavors of caramel and apple to make the ultimate Fall dessert!
This Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe is so delicious and such a fun combination of lemon and sweet! Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like this Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, these Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and the perfect combination of tart and sweet! Are you ready for the recipe?
This Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookie Recipe is super easy and crazy delicious! This delicious cookie is the perfect solution for weeknight desserts, parties, and of course those late night cravings!
Are you craving a seriously delicious lemon pastry? This heavenly mouthwatering 3-Ingredient Lemon Crescent will have you coming back for more! It’s creamy lemon filling wrapped up in a crescent and covered in powdered sugar… you just can’t go wrong! You’ll absolutely love this Easy Lemon Crescent Rolls Recipe!
A cookie doesn’t need to be complicated to be ridiculously delicious! You’ll love this easy Snickers Cookie Recipe! Did I mention just 2 ingredients? What are you waiting for… it’s time to meet your new favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie!
Find more fun DIY Tips and Tricks here…