Blogger Club UK #26
Now, Blogger Club UK is three times the fun with all three of us here every week. That’s three times the retweets and three times the promotion, meaning Blogger Club UK is now bigger and better than ever before.
The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
If you are new to linkys, Becky at Cuddle Fairy has written a fantastic guide on how to link your posts, which you can read here.
NEW: PLEASE READ
Becky, Clare & I have a lot going on this July. We want to keep the Blogger Club UK linky & community going strong so we don’t want any interruptions for the linky. But, at the same time, we need some extra time to spend with our families & attend events & other going ons. As such, we won’t be able to comment on your linked posts. For the month of July we won’t be choosing favorites or giving a Twitter shout out. So, with this in mind, we decided to amend the rules in July to make things fair. Please read the rules below carefully as there have been a lot of changes.The regular set of rules will come back into action from the August 3rd edition of #BloggerClubUK. We hope you will keep joining us this July.
July Rules – Please Read There are Many Changes
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Comment Change: Please comment on the post directly before yours & as many others as you have time for. Please do 4 as a minimum, as always. You don’t have to comment on the host posts but of course, we’d still love to hear from you!
3. Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
5. Tag myself, Clare & Becky on Twitter for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again! We will do our best to RT, but there may be certain weeks you don’t hear from one of us.